Coronavirus: what we’re doing to manage the impact
This statement was updated 1st August 2020.
While COVID-19 brings lots of uncertainty, we want to reassure you that our colleagues and our service levels are both safe and prepared in response to the spread of the virus.
Below you can find the measures we’re taking to maintain a safe and reliable service for our customers on an ongoing basis.
- All our public scheduled training will currently be delivered online.
- Where possible we will deliver customer sales meetings virtually.
- We are not currently delivering our in-centre training sessions at any of our physical premises.
- Exams through third parties are running as usual and will be taken online. Each examination board has different arrangements, please contact us for specific details.
- If you are required to visit our premises or if we visit your premises, for example for delivery of a private training event, or for a sales presentation, we will liaise with you beforehand and carry out a risk assessment in line with yours and our procedures.
Thank you for continuing to work with us during unprecedented circumstances.
If you have any questions regarding how we’re managing the current COVID-19 pandemic, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1st August 2020
As some of the Covid-19 lockdown restrictions begin to lift, we are looking ahead at what this means for our customers and the services we provide. We’re extremely proud of the quality of our virtual classrooms which continue to be an option for our customers.