On Site training
Tailored training for your organisation
NOTE: During COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, on site training may not be available and we will always ensure that our staff and out customers remain safe. For latest availability on our popular on-site training please contact us for details.
At Cert Unlimited we’re well known for our fantastic studio delivered Virtual Classroom learning, but perhaps you didn’t know that almost half of our corporate training delivery takes place at customer premises?
You can book almost any of our courses to take place at your premises, in the UK or abroad, with only your teams in attendance.
Here are some reasons customers prefer on-site training:
- Learning together as a team and using your own company training facilities
- No need to travel, saving time and expense costs
- Reduce course duration, omit the modules you don’t need
- Tailor the course to focus on your project
- Leave out the exams, save on the cost
- Merge two or more different courses together
- Brand the course materials to match your company
As always you will receive from us:
- A no-obligation pre-course sales consultation, to ensure we can deliver what you need
- In depth, pre course planning with your trainer, to maximise learning impact
- A full day of training from 9.30am – 4.30pm (unless you need change timings)
- All costs included in your quotation, no hidden extras
- Money back / satisfaction guarantee >> Read more
- The assurance that you’re working with a large training organisation that cares >> Read more
Here are some example of the bespoke on-site work we have delivered for our corporate customers:
- Facilitation of business workshops
- Programme and project mentoring, coaching, and support
- Business process modelling and GAP analysis
- Standards for best practice
- ‘Health checks’ to assess effectiveness
- Maturity assessments and improvement mapping
- Programme and project governance
- Agile coaching and retrospective facilitation
Why Cert Unlimited Consultancy works:
- Our consultants have years of experience in their fields and are accredited trainers and coaches, so can apply their knowledge for learning outcomes.
- Our consultants’ experience and depth of knowledge allows them to apply their experience to your unique projects and organisation.
- Our consultants’ aim is for your team members to come forward so that they can step back. We see learning as a partnership, not a dependency that enables long-term organisational success.
- Cert Unlimited offers both training and consultancy, and combined with our unique learner community, places us in an ideal position to offer a complete package for your organisation.
At Cert Unlimited, our vision is to deliver the most engaging, highest quality and reliable learning events which meet the demand of aspirational employers and individuals and build long-term partnerships with you to unleash your unlimited potential.
We care about your success, and we hope to meet you on one of our courses soon.